Thanks to Tapeleg, here are my 5 weird things:
1. As much as I love the game of hockey, I can't get my two boys to play. They are 10 and 6 and don't like the sport. I've tried to push a little bit and even signed them up for skating lessons, but it wasn't meant to be. That won't stop me from making them sit through Hockey Night in Canada most Saturdays, however. And someday I'll take them on a tour of hockey arenas in Canada.
2. For some odd reason I like watching MTV's "Laguna Beach". It angers me to no end watching these spoiled rich kids drive around in Hummers, but I can't look away.
3. At dinner I'll eat one item at at time before moving onto the next item. Finish the veggies first, then the meat and so on. Not real bizarre, but weird nonetheless.
4. I tried to convince my wife to name our first son after U2's Bono. I would've done it too, but there was no way in hell she would've allowed that.
5. I was born and raised in Duluth, Minnesota, a city which is often called by members of the Duluth Visitor's Bureau as "The San Francisco of the Midwest." Take nothing away from Duluth, it's a nice city on Lake Superior with a lot to offer, but it's clearly nothing like San Francisco. Unless the Golden Gate Bridge were encased in ice for 6 months of the year, of course.