I apologize for the lack of posts regarding my favorite NHL jerseys. I had anticipated being able to post picures of each jersey along with ench entry, but for some reason blogger isn't letting me do that. And I know everyone's had trouble sleeping, so here's the complete list:
5. Chicago Blackhawks Red Jersey (See previous post)
4. Philadelphia Flyers White Jersey -- although I dislike all sports teams Philadelphia-based, this jersey is a classic. Makes me think of the great Flyer goalies of the 80's...Lindberg and Hextal.
3. St. Louis Blues Blue Jersey -- Shout out to Ingmar on this one. Love the logo.
2. Nashville Predators Mustard 3rd Jersey -- Just seeing if you're paying attention. Brutal jersey.
1. Boston Bruins Black Jersey -- Throw a #4 on the back and you're all set.
There you go.
There's no easy transition from hockey jerseys to chicken wings, so I'll just start fresh. Last night I went to a brew pub in St. Paul, Great Waters Brewing Company, and sampled a few of their beers while watching the Twins get shut out by the Toronto Blue Jays. Around the 5th inning we decided to order some wings, so we ordered the house specialty, Rasta Wings. They came out and smelled tasty, so I quickly plunged one into my mouth. THEY WERE THE HOTTEST THINGS I'VE EVER EATEN. Immediately my mouth was on fire. I quickly doused the flames with an Oatmeal Stout, but that didn't do the trick. A bad case of hiccups then hit me and I started to sweat. After about 15 minutes I tried another and then decided to switch to nachos.