Well, they played a very good team on the road and it showed.
1. We can't frickin' score against J.S.G. Ever since the 2003 Conference Finals he's been a puck magnet against the Wild. Mr. Butterfly looks like the reincarnation of Pelle Lindbergh whenever
Minnesota comes calling and it brought back a lot of painful memories. If only Kurtis Foster would hit the net every once in a while on the power play...everything he shoots is about 2 feet over the net.
2. Kim takes too many stupid penalties. He was responsible for only 1, but the Wild had 2 late penalties that killed precious time in the 3rd period. Discipline, Kim, discipline.
3. What the hell is "Del Taco?" They've got signs on the boards at each end of the rink. I'm guessing it's a west coast version of Taco Johns. I sure could go for something like a Taco Bravo about now.
4. Teemu Selanne's one ugly f***er. I know the Finnish Flash can skate and score like a man possessed and is arguably the best Finnish NHLer yet, but he's not an attractive guy.
5. No time for a breather. Three of the four best teams in the NHL play in the Pacific Division and we play another one of them tomorrow night. I wonder if Manny will get the start again.