Some changes in this week's list:
1. Calgary Flames -- still holding at number 1, although it's tough to hate a goalie as good as the Kipper. Plus I really like saying "Phanoof".
2. New York Rangers -- number 2 with a bullet. I watched most of the Rangers-Flyers game yesterday and realized I really don't like this team. Jagr and the boys in blue are a mediocre team at best, yet the media treats them like cup contenders.
3. Vancouver Canucks -- a slight drop, but I can't see this team dropping anymore. I have this theory that the Sedin twins sometimes change uniforms to throw opposing goalies off.
4. Dallas Stars -- again, this is just a vote because I hated hearing over and over again how much they love hockey in Texas.
5. Buffalo Sabres -- this may be just another "overexposed" vote, but something tells me this team isn't going deep into the playoffs, and I really don't trust Ryan Miller yet.