1. I think I've heard the following statement about 1000 times: "No one wants to play ________
2. I've also heard Denis Potvin give his daily breakdown of the exciting Flordia Panthers every single frickin' morning. I realize Potvin is an analyst for the team, and he is quite entertaining, but it'd be nice if he just didn't talk about the Panthers so much. I don't care that much about Gary Roberts.
3. The correct pronunciation is "about" not "aboowt".
4. I don't understand why they give soooo much time on the Boomer Gordon show to those doofuses from hockeybuzz.com. I listened to some goofball from Nashville spout cliche after cliche for 20 minutes straight yesterday and don't get me started on Ecklund.
5. This one isn't a gripe, it's actually something I enjoy. Listening to Phil Esposito talk about drinking and having fun with various ladies on the road is good radio. Gotta love Phil.
Now don't get me wrong here, I'm very happy that I've got the opportunity to listen to hockey talk around the clock, but these things were driving me a little batty. I feel better now.