- Stay out of the box. Anaheim's power play will kill you given the chance.
- Get some serious traffic in front of JSG. Mark Parrish needs to get some screens and tips in order to beat the goalie.
- Limit Martin Skoula's stupid giveaways. You know it's going to happen, we've just got to hope it doesn't happen more than 3 or 4 times.
- Marian Gaborik must strecth the rink. A couple of breakaways would be nice.
- Win at least 40% of the faceoffs. The Wild's faceoff woes are well known and this could haunt them late in close games. If they limit this disadvantage they'll be ok.
- 20 ounce Mountain Dew around 6pm. This should give me enough kick to stay up through the end of the contest.
- Coney Dogs. I recently found a good recipe for Coney Island sauce and I'm looking forward to testing it out tomorrow night.
- Cool Ranch Doritos. A playoff must.
- 1 Guinness Draught at the beginning of the 3rd period. This will counteract the Dew and provide me with ample sleepyness by the end of the game.
Side note: has anyone seen this post? Dang!