With the 2006-07 season conculding last night, I offer my FINAL POWER RANKINGS:
1. Anaheim Ducks -- clearly the best team in the playoffs this year. A no-brainer.
2. Minnesota Wild -- Had a terrific season only to be up-ended by the eventual cup winners in the first round. If the Wild had played in the East we might've had a 7 game finals.
3. Detroit Red Wings -- took the Ducks to 6 games before yielding.
4. Ottawa Senators -- best in the East, which isn't saying much.
5. Vancouver Canucks -- not really, just seeing if you're still paying attention.