For this week's edition, I asked 5 questions of Star-Tribune hockey guru Mike Russo:
1. Rolston, Demitra or PMB? "Bouchard because of age, skill and potential asset (trade value)."
2. Best place in an arena to watch a hockey game? "Corners".
3. Favorite NHL uniform? "San Jose".
4. Guilty TV pleasure? "World Poker Tour on Travel Channel, Airline on A&E, Family Guy and Curb"
5. Favorite non-hockey sport? "baseball".
Unless I can dig up another top-notch celebrity, next week's 5 Questions will be answered by a neighbor of mine who only watches a little hockey but sure can mow a nice lawn.