It’s been real tough locating a celebrity lately for 5 Questions. Sven Sundgaard hasn’t returned my repeated e-mails, Bill Robertson of the Wild won’t pass my request along to any players and I couldn’t even convince anyone from my 20 year high school reunion to participate in the segment. Nowhere to turn but to the people I helped produce, my children. For today’s 5 Questions we turn to my 8 year old son, whom I’ll call Potato:
1. Best TV show not on Channels 53-55 (Disney, Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network)? Potato: "Ummmm…Househunters." Editor comment: this scares me a little bit.
2. Better looking: Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus? Potato: (With a very red face) "Stop it, Dad!"
3. Favorite hockey player? Potato: "Koivu." Editor comment: Assuming he meant Mikko, my boy is wicked smart.
4. Favorite breakfast cereal: Potato: "Kix". Editor comment: Good answer, although it would take about 13 bowls of it to fill me up.
5. Spell Marek Zidlicky. Potato: "Dad, this is lame." Editor comment: Clearly he doesn't understand good blogging.