Despite the current standings, I still truly believe your team will not finish at the top of the Northwest Division. Here are my Top 10 reasons why:
1. Your team sucks.
2. Luongo's injury will keep him out longer than expected, and even when he comes back he won't the same goalie he was before.
3. Gaborik's coming back, and he's coming back soon.
4. Jacques Friggin' Lemaire and his wicked defensive system.
5. OUR Vezina candidate, Nicklas Backstrom.
6. I still don't like your new jerseys.
7. Alain Vignault is not a wartime consigliere.
8. Mikko Koivu > The Sedin Twins.
9. Your team sucks. (Yes, I'm running out of reasons)
10. Our team is better.
Ok, so there aren't a whole bunch of real reasons why I think this, but I do believe it.