Yes, it's Canuck Week here at Wild Puck Banter again. It seems like just yesterday when we recounted the Canucks' playoff collapses, bad uniforms, poor management decisions, coaching failures and poor players, but another year has gone by. With the Wild in Vancouver Saturday Night, I present 5 Reasons Why the Canucks Suck:
1. Luongo Overrated ~ it used to be a bit of a stretch when I said this a few years back, but the start of this season needs no explaining. Good thing he's locked up until 2021.
2. The Sedin Twins ~ is it legal in British Columbia to marry your identical twin brother? Because if it is, these two would jump all over that.
3. Allan Vignault ~ this guy couldn't coach his way out of a box. It's a miracle he even understands the icing rule.
4. The Pavol Demitra Signing ~ wow, another overpaid Canuck, who would have thought? He's currently on pace for these numbers this season: 0-0-0.
5. 2003 ~ Vancouver, up 3 games to 1, loses the series.