- A general manager who understands it's necessary to keep draft picks to stock the minor league team.
- An agitator named Cal Clutterbuck who not only draws countless penalties, but has a wicked wrist shot as well.
- Someone else besides #24 who can win a fight.
- An alarm clock that woke up Martin Havlat and his scoring talents.
- A capacity crowd on nights the team plays anyone. Not like the half empty rinks I see everywhere else.
- A bottle of homemade Baileys brought over by our generous neighbor. (That one is just mine, actually)
- Teams like Detroit, Edmonton and Dallas struggling.
- Good hockey being played in Denver. (I know, why is this good? Because, my friends, Colorado is our logical rival and it's good to see them playing well again.)
- The possibility of a Winter Classic played in Minnesota next year. Come on, Bettman, make this happen!
Glad tidings to all and Merry Christmas!