- Let's just spot all of the Wild's future opponents 2 goals before the game starts because clearly that's what this team needs in order to get motivated. Sure, you can call them The Comeback Kids, but the proper nickname would be The Late Risers.
- Josh Harding injured. This is not good considering the approaching trade deadline. Hopefully he gets back soon so his talents can be on display. It'd be great if they could move him for a 1st round pick, but that may be pushing things a bit.
- Nik Lindstrom has lost a step. The best defenseman of his generation can still play, but he's not elite anymore.
- I'm liking the two-flavored Doritos bags. They mix two different kinds of Doritos in one bag and create a nacho symphony of flavor. Right on, Frito Lay!
- Tomorrow is the Minnesota rip-off version of Hockey Day in Canada. Having said that, I'm all for promoting the sport around here, so I'll be tuning in.
- Has anyone seen "The Hurt Locker?" I don't remember being that tense watching a movie since the shaving scene in "Youngblood". See it soon.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Some thoughts about last night's Shootout loss to the Wings: