- Tonight's preseason game at St. Louis is on KSTC-45 in standard definition only. There is absolutely no excuse for this.
- The only Wild players ranked in the Top 20 by position in this week's The Hockey News were Mikko Koivu (#19 Center) and Nik Backstrom (#16 Goaltender), and as much as I'd like to argue that they missed some other Wild players, I tend to agree. Although Mikko should be Top 10.
- This is definitely chili season. Spicy chili season.
- I see no reason why I can't wear lounge pants AKA pajama bottoms to a youth soccer game. Comfy as hell.
- I think I'm really going to enjoy watching the Edmonton Oilers this season; they appear to be a collection of young talent who are bound to be in a bunch of 7-4 games.
- The NHL Center Ice package at $170.00 is still the best bargain on television.
- I am completely jinxing the team by writing this, but the UMD Bulldog hockey team seriously has a shot at a national title this year if Kenny Reiter plays well. Not even Stalock-good, just be decent, Kenny.
- Last night's season premiere of "The Office" was horrible. I hope this isn't a trend, but most great series tend to peak in their 3rd season.
Over and out.