With not only the addition of future superstar Mikael Granlund, but also highly-sought free agents Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, the Minnesota Wild have significantly increased their odds at not only making the playoffs, but at possibly winning the Stanley Cup.
Any quick sportsbook review would reveal that the Minnesota Wild are now amongst the top contenders for a playoff spot and even a Northwest Division crown. Now, in order to do this, the team must stay healthy and the goaltenders on roster need to be above average at worst.
That being said, in today's National Hockey League, anything can happen.
Online Bookmakers from the comfort of your own home. Join Now!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Thursday, July 05, 2012
Ok, we got them, now what? If I had a checklist, here's what it would look like:
- Settle upon a new Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Trade Clutterbuck and/or Cullen.
- Get Granlund into camp early.
- Find a defenseman between Brodin and Dumba.
- Figure out if Coyle can play this year in the bigs.
- Buy a Koivu jersey. Dude won't get any press now that Parise's around.
- Win the Northwest Division.
- Sweep Vancouver in the playoffs.
- Win the Cup.
- Make a run at Shea Weber in the offseason.