June 7, 2014

Sloppy Joes or Hockey

As luck would have it I have a graduation party to attend at the same time as tonight's Stanley Cup Final Game 2.  While I have avoided recording live sporting events in the past, tonight's game may have to go on the DVR.  Rumor has it there is going to be a wicked good batch of Sloppy Joes at the party.  I just have to be careful not to (a) check Twitter before I get home and (b) not wear a white shirt.  I have a tendency to overload the bun.

Wow, I really didn't have much to say in today's blog post.  I will make sure I have something a bit more interesting come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment