June 6, 2014

Sonmor Coming Back?

I seriously didn't know if Jim Rutherford was still alive.  The Pittsburgh Penguins' hiring of Rutherford as their general manager is the Minnesota Wild equivalent of hiring Glen Sonmor as its coach.  Granted I don't watch a lot of Penguins' hockey, but to me it seemed that there biggest problem wasn't coaching or even with most of their roster, but with their goaltending.  Here's hoping Wild GM Chuck Fletcher can swindle Rutherford out of some talent.  Maybe get Matt Niskanen in exchange for a Buick Skylark and a 12 pack of Ensure.